what I'm doing now
Updated March 3, 2023
- Living in Iowa. It's good to be near family.
- Working at Foundation Devices. Coming up on my 1 year anniversary.
- Preparing to get married (!) to my dear love - Leah - in May. I am beyond grateful.
- Getting out to play disc golf more as the weather improves. I won't be able to play
nearly as many tournaments as I have the past couple of years, but I hope to get a few good ones in.
- Figuring out how to write a nostr client in Rust.
- Thinking a lot about how to simplify infrastructure management, particularly around secret deployment
and orchestration with nomad. Why do we make things so damn complex?
Thanks nownownow.com for the inspiration.